National Aquatic Centre Leisure Waters:
The National Aquatic Centre consists of three mainly core areas:
The AquaZone is one of the most technically innovative water parks in Europe. Facilities include:
- The Masterblaster, The Dark Hole, The Green Giant, The Flow Rider, The Wave Pool, The Lazy River & The Pirate Ship
National Aquatic Centre Gymnasium:
- The Tonezone is a state-of-the-art health club / gymnasium which feature all of the latest cardio vascular and resistant equipment, aerobics facilities and a dedicated spinning room. It also incorporates sauna, steam room and bubble bay for relaxation.
International Competition Pools:
- An international FINA standard 50m x 25m swimming pool with changeable depths and configurations. The pool can rapidly convert from a 50m configuration to three 25m pools catering at any one time for different activities.
- An international FINA standard 25m x 16.5m diving pool (5m deepest) with a floating floor which can change its depth. This pool facilities 1m, 3, 5m and 10m diving.
- Seating for 2,500 spectators.
- European standard timing system, drug testing, marshalling and scoring facilities.
For more information visit www.nationalaquaticcentre.ie or call 01 6464300 or email email@example.com
Address: National Aquatic Centre, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15